Thursday 19 January 2012

Valentine Love !

Hello ! I have had a lovely play with the new Valentine Love stamp set from Stampin' Up and found that as with almost all the SU stamp sets, they mix very well together. So I have two small cards to show you using a cocktail of the following sets : Valentine Love, Everything Eleanor, Vintage Vogue and Artistic Etchings !



The main card used is pink pirouette and I have inked in soft suede and crumb cake. My favourite eyelet border punch is ideal as it is so feminine and romantic and I have added a heart doiley which came in a mixed pack from my local cake decorating shop ! This is a five minute card so easy to put together. Looking at SU blogs home and abroad, crafters are making the most gorgeous cards which outshine any I have seen even in really upmarket shops. The card above cost about 25p to make ( C6 size ) !


I have added some chocolate chip card to this one and the costing on this is even less at around 15p. I made some little flowers using the itty bitty punches and put tiny pearls in the centres. I also drew in faux stitching on the label using my chocolate chip marker. Inks are pretty in pink, chocolate chip and soft suede. 
I shall be sending a card to my hubbie and daughter on Valentine's Day and we usually have a little treat too ( usually of the chocolate variety !!! Any excuse !!! )
However, I still have more projects to show you on this theme so do tune in  again if you are looking for inspiration !
Thank you so much for visiting and for all you lovely comments; it's so good to hear from you !
Hugs Jane x


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful. I particularly like the one with the Eiffel tower image - stunning. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !