Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sweet Floral and Rich Razzleberry !

I was just about to wish you Good Morning and realise it's actually afternoon ! Where did the morning go ? I also seem to have missed lunch !
I have  one card to share with you today; we made this plus one other in my little class yesterday and whilst I have blogged this card design before thought I would show the one I did for my demo in a different colourway !
It showcases the gorgeous sweet floral stamp on crumb cake card stock and is stamped in rich razzleberry and early expresso inks. 



I love this combination and have added some chocolate pearls from my own stash for a bit of definition. I also used my water brush and RR ink to enhance the petals and added some stamens using my write marker in elegant eggplant. The inside of this gatefold card is lined with crumb  cake DSP ( patterns stack - neutrals )


The oversized label is stamped from my lovely Everything Eleanor set and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. It has been nice to have a day off pink, but I still have more ideas for Valentines !!!

Welcome to my new visitors from around the globe ; it is really exciting when I check my stats and see that you have paid me a visit !
Happy crafting !
Hugs Jane x


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about time flying by Jane - wasn't it 1995 a minute ago?!! I love what you've done with this floral stamp and the colours are gorgeous together. Thank you for your good wishes today! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !