Saturday 14 January 2012

Mini Valentines !

Morning ! It's a cold and frosty one here with lots of bright sunshine; my kind of winter weather ! I have a couple of tiny valentine cards to share with you today. They were quite quick to put together and they are pink and chocolate coloured which are the two colours that come to mind when I think of Valentines day !!



I worked on pink pirouette card stock and used a tiny amount of chocolate chip behind the heart frame. The chocolate chip was stamped in whisper white and the pink card in chocolate chip ink ! Stamp sets used are : Valentine Love and Vintage Vogue; little cherub was enhanced with some glitter and some gold gel pen on the bow and arrow before adding dimensionals to make him stand out! Some SU pearls decorate the edge,  punched using the scallop edge punch.


I have had a lot of use from this embosslit - Heart of Hearts die as I have from my itty bitty punches used to make the flowers. The waste from the heart made the frame used in the card above (I don't waste anything !!!) and I used the de-bossed side for a change. Again I have used an edge punch - eyelet border and added some chocolate pearls. The seam binding bow adds texture to what is a very simple little card. The key is from the stamp set - Artistic Etchings and it will get lots of use over the next few days as it lends itself well to Valentines.
I like my Valentines cards to be very pretty and most certainly PINK !!! If you are not a pink girl , then I do apologise in advance as there will be lots more to come on this theme !!!!

Have a lovely weekend wherever you are and thank you for visiting !
Hugs Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !