Wednesday 11 January 2012

Old Favourites Re-visted !

Good Morning !
I have been having a good old sort out and reorganisation of some of my craft stash and tools and have moved back onto the dining room table temporarily until my room is workable ! Over the last month it has become a dumping ground for just about everything and the whole room needs redesigning so I can find and access all my stuff ! Moreover, I need to get back to where I started in paper crafting and that is scrap booking and making mini books. I have so much I want to do I need to take stock and get sorted; that is what the new year is all about after all !!!
I ran my little class yesterday and tried to make some cards before to get me in the groove ! It is amazing how your creative mojo can go into hiding. However , after teaching I was up and at it and made these three small cards from one sheet of A4 crumb cake card !



I have used some of my old favourites for these cards. The stamps sets shown here are: Vintage Vogue, Nature Walk and Creative Elements.
This little bird is so gorgeous and I use this set so much; it's nice to do some Spring cards and explore some different colour themes.




I used marina mist card for a pop of colour and the patterns DSP in neutrals. I have had the linen thread for so long but rarely use it so I thought I would give it an airing; so much lovely stash which I have rediscovered with my tidy up !


I love white ink and mixed it in with crumb cake and basic grey. Tools used were the jewellery tag punch and scallop edge border and the tiny hole punch.
The sentiments on these cards are ones I hope to live by this coming year; to love life and create !!! That is once I have all my crafting stuff in order !
Happy crafting and thank you for your visit !
Hugs Jane x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !