Friday 28 February 2014

Canvases for a Special Girl - Part 2 !

Good Morning ! I have cake baking on the agenda today - it's always touch and go if my cakes turn out well so fingers crossed !! I need to get a wiggle on as I need to get some crafting done today today - a day without crafting just doesn't feel right - do you need to make something every day ?!!!
So, enough chat and here is the second canvas for Rosie ! 





When Rosie was small I introduced her to the Lucy Maud Montgomery books - Anne of Green Gables, Anne of the Island etc and we also loved the films ! Many of Anne's quotes live with you forever and I've put some of our favourites on this canvas ! 
Just found a recipe for Guinness chocolate cake on Pinterest - I know my OH would love it ! Only problem is the recipe is written in Spanish - translator please !!! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !