Thursday 6 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet A5 cards !

Good Morning ! Well, I have survived the mammouth weekend of birthdays and have cleared away most of the fall out with the exception of the cakes !! Everyone who comes to the house has to have a piece - it's compulsory !!! We have had lots of visitors bringing gifts and cards and it's been a very nice few days !!! I managed however, to settle down to make a couple of cards yesterday and here is the first - they are both based around a crumb cake card stock with the delicious Sweet Sorbet DSP and lots of pretty hand made flowers ( how would I live without my beloved flower punches !! ) . 



It's so satisfying to make all your own embellishments; I cannot believe that when I started paper crafting about 8 years ago that I paid good money for ready made embellishments ! By investing in quality tools like punches and scoreboards etc. I can now make a never-ending supply for pennies !!!
I even made my own card candy with the circular itty bitty circle punch and a cake balling tool !!! Easy !!!
The SALE-a-BRATION is coming to an end shortly - last day of March ! It will be with us before we know so get your orders in so you don't lose out on your freebies !!! 
Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !