Monday 24 February 2014

Perfect Pennants Birthday Card !

Good Morning ! It's so lovely and Springlike this morning - wonderful to see the sun and blue skies ! I've been making birthday cards and have one to show you today which I have made for my daughter Rosie ! I based the card on Natural Composition DSP - cut into A5 - and added a lot of pastel shabby flowers, some pennants from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and a pretty doily ! 



My pastel colours are Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Soft Sky and I have accented with Baked Brown Sugar - I used Very Vintage Designer Buttons for the centres of the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xxx





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane
    Fabulous card.... Love it ... Very sassy....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !