Monday, 24 February 2014

Perfect Pennants Birthday Card !

Good Morning ! It's so lovely and Springlike this morning - wonderful to see the sun and blue skies ! I've been making birthday cards and have one to show you today which I have made for my daughter Rosie ! I based the card on Natural Composition DSP - cut into A5 - and added a lot of pastel shabby flowers, some pennants from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and a pretty doily ! 



My pastel colours are Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Soft Sky and I have accented with Baked Brown Sugar - I used Very Vintage Designer Buttons for the centres of the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xxx





2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm sure Rosie will too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane
    Fabulous card.... Love it ... Very sassy....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !