Friday 21 February 2014

Banner Blast meets Tape it Card !!!

Hello ! The family have been off work/college this week so I don't get as much crafting done !!! We have caught up with some friends and I've been out shopping which is something I haven't been able to do for a few years now !!! I'm starting to experience the joys of my new bionic hip and it's great !!!! Enough chatter - onto the crafting !!!! Here is a card I've made for my lovely future Son-in-Law - it's his birthday this weekend  !!




I used a mix of the following stamp sets - 
Make a Wish 
Perfect Pennants
Make a Cake 
Tape It
Banner Blast 
Some Washi tape adds a different texture and I used all Howard's favourite shades of blues and greens ! 
More cards to make - busy birthday time at the moment !!! 
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !