Friday 11 October 2013

Truly Grateful for Autumn !

Good Morning ! 
I have been using up all my scrap card and having done Autumn themed projects recently seem to have lots of warm tones left over ! So, got out my bird builder punch and turned it all into components for this wreath card ! I've used baked brown sugar co-ordinations card stock for my main card ( well sanded and vintaged ! ) and mounted a square of Sweater Weather DSP on top ! The Magnificent Maple stamp was stamped six times and trimmed out to form the base of the wreath - I drew a circle onto my DSP in the middle and attached the leaves just down the centre so I could tuck all the other components under and around ! 




I have added some shimmer paint in Champagne Mist and a smatter of Champagne glass glitter just for more texture ! I had fun making this card - I love wreaths and adore these warm Autumnal hues ! 
Thank you so much for your visit - do come again ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely and it looks like a real wreath, well done using up your bits, have a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !