Monday 28 October 2013

Simply Created Christmas Banner !

Hello ! I haven't disappeared - I had an argument with a coat hanger a couple of weeks ago and injured my right eye !! It has been really hard to craft because I am not allowed to lean my head forward as the eye has to heal !!Silly me !!! Anyway , I have started slowly to do a bit at a time and have created a banner from the gorgeous canvas paper pennants available from the Seasonal Catalogue ! It has been slow progress and will be for the foreseeable future and I have really missed my crafting ! I added in some Season of Style DSP - made into pleated rosettes and some sewn bows made from Cherry Cobbler grosgrain ribbon. The first thing I did was to stamp all the backgrounds in Crumb cake ink using En Francais - my favourite background stamp ! 










I sponged the pennant edges and stamped out lots of Festive Flurry snowflakes and die cut silver glitter card and layered them up with the rosettes and some doilies ! Some bling and gorgeous Frosted Finishes Embellishments completed the project ! 
Thank you so much for your visit and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    One word sums the banners up, hope your eye is healing nicely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look after your eye it is very important Lol. Now I can say that I love this banner. Are we doing one as a project? I love the die cut snowflakes in the glitter card! Love Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration. I combined the banner kit with the Festive Flurry ornament kit to make a beautiful banner for my class today. They ♥d it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !