Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pink Ribbon Foundation Fundraising Event !

Hello !! I know what you are thinking - she hasn't blogged in ages - but, I have been crafting ! In a couple of weeks I will be co-hosting a fundraising event for the PINK RIBBON FOUNDATION ( Charity number 1080839 ) 
at my house as part of Breast cancer awareness month ! So, I have set myself a challenge to make loads of PINK themed cards - here are a few all packed up and ready to sell !!!! 



Fifty completed so far - trying for one hundred !!!! There will be a raffle (pink themed !!) and card, jewellery and most important cake sales !! 
Off to make more cards now !!! 
Hugs Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Pink and girly cards Jane, looking forward to being there xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !