Saturday 19 October 2013

Season of Style Christmas Card !

Good Morning ! 
All finished with my PINK things - cards , labels, badges and raffles prizes all complete so time to make a Christmas card for my OH - don't worry - he doesn't read my blog !!! LOL ! He likes a traditional card so I used Season of Style DSP combined with Santa's List and Ex Libris stamp set accessorised with some lace, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon , antique brads and a distressed doily ! My card stock is very vanilla and my inks - cherry cobbler and crumb cake - I heat embossed the sentiment ( from Calm Christmas ) in gold and added some pretty punched edges in brushed gold card ! 





I used the hexagon punch to trim the corners to make my tag and a combination of circle punches to make the hole and trim . 
Thanks for you valued visit - it is very much appreciated !!!
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Now! this is Spectacular just love it, is it a bigger style card? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !