Wednesday 2 October 2013

It's Christmas Time !!!

Don't panic - it's Christmas crafting time ! Those who know me will tell you that I am not known for getting my Christmas cards done early and I do find that I struggle to get in the mood too early ! However, there are some lovely stamp sets in the Seasonal catalogue and they having been sitting on my shelf calling to me and I gave in this week !!! I have made a little card/mini book which can be used to gift or as a very special Christmas card. I've taken lots of photos in the hope that you can see how it goes together - take a look !!! 








The card showcases lots of different Christmas stamps and the lovely Christmas DSP from the Seasonal catalogue. The card is made from one sheet of co-ordinations card and measures 4x4 inches square ! 
Thanks for visiting - happy crafting !!!
Hugs Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !