Friday 12 April 2013

Romantic Card and Matching Tag !

Good Morning ! Dull and misty here in Worcestershire today but so much milder and the garden is enjoying some much needed rain ! I have an A5 card to share with you today which could be used for a Valentine, birthday or anniversary . I love to make projects with a limited colour range and here I have used shades of red on naturals ivory . 





Supplies used : 
Stamp sets : Elements of Style 
Dies and Punches : hearts collection framelits, labels collection framelits , scallop edge border punch and bird builder punch 
DSP and Card stock : Fan Fair DSP and naturals ivory card stock 
Inks : raspberry ripple, primrose petals  and crumb cake 
Accessories : Artisan embellishment kit flower trim 




I loved making this card and didn't plan it - it just evolved as I went along ! 
Sometimes it's nice to design like that, although sometimes it can be a disaster !!!! 
Happy crafting ! Have a great day wherever you are ! 
Hugs Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !