Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mini Books !

Morning ! Yesterday I posted details of some forthcoming design classes and today I am sharing with you a little more detail of the Paris inspired mini book ! I covered it with some of the new co-ordinations card stock recently introduced by Stampin' Up - it's lovely because you can distress it and it takes the ink like a dream ! Currently there are three colours available : Pool Party , Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple ! I love them all as you will probably have guessed from recent posts ! 






I love to go through all my SU bits and bobs and pull out what will work together for a particular project. You do need to focus when you are punching your holes for the book ring to go through though ! Spot the error !!!! 
More details of the Nature inspired mini book to follow very soon . 
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - perfectly vintage - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project Jane! Bet the nature-inspired one will be gorgeous too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !