Monday 22 April 2013

More Amore Thank You Card !

Good Morning ! Another beautiful Spring day - just glorious - you so appreciate the sun after the kind of Winter we have just had ! I have a thank you card to share with you today - I have been truly blessed with so much support from wonderful friends and my new customers whilst getting this little business off the ground and a handmade card is just one way to say thank you ! This one was for my dear sweet friend Paula - thanks hun !!!! x



I find myself making a lot of these shabby flowers - just a phase I'm going through !!! The card stock from SU is such good quality you can split it and then scrunch - you then get a nice soft shabby flower ! 
Off to do some preparation for my classes and then more playing - oh, and housework ! Wonder how long I can get away with blowing on the furniture instead of dusting ???
 LOL !!! 
Have a great day ! Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !