Friday 19 April 2013

Altered Bottle Stampin' Up Style !

Good Morning ! Spring has returned- so I am a happy bunny ! Today I have something very different to share with you - I have been dabbling in lots of other projects ! I still love my cards and am enjoying a return to my scrap booking too but I want to show you how very versatile all the SU products are ! I have seen some sneak previews of lots of delicious goodies to come in the new catalogue which launches 1st July - I'll keep you posted as soon as I work out how to upload flyers onto my blog !!! LOL ! 





Stampin' Up do some lovely die cut labels and they were ideal for this project - what I really love is that I started out with an old bubble bath bottle, some ivory paper, a die, some stamps and inks , a little trinket and some ribbon , lace and flower trim, a brad and some filter paper and a little imagination and created something that cost next to nothing to produce, was lots of fun to make and would be a lovely little gift or keepsake ! 


This bottle contains magical fairy dust ( not available form SU - sorry ! ) or you could use dazzling diamonds which is !!! It gives the inside of the bottle a nice shimmer ! I've popped a large faceted glass button from SU of the top of the lid ! 
I have another to show you soon made from a cough medicine bottle !!!!
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !