Sunday 21 April 2013

Recycled Cough Medicine Bottle !!!!

Good Morning ! Hope your weekend is good ! Birdies are tweeting in the garden ( not online ! LOL ! ) , the sun is shining and all the family is here - I like Sundays ! I have another altered bottle to share with you - I didn't have a spare so rummaged in the cupboard and found my favourite cough medicine passed it's sell by date ( it's been a good winter - not many coughs ! ) . So, here it is transformed - something that would have gone to glass recycling ! 





I love the clear stamps that Stampin' Up make and it's easy to lay them out individually dry on to label to plan your layout then you can put them all onto a large block and ink them up with the Stampin' Write markers and then stamp ! It also works inked one at a time and the clear stamps make it easy to get your placement accurate. 
I'd like to give a very big welcome to all the new followers by the way - I am touched by your interest ! 

Happy Sunday ! Hugs Jane x


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !