Monday 17 October 2011

Must Stop Playing with Beau Chateau DSP !!!

Good Morning ! 
Hope you all had a good weekend ?
As you can see I have found the lure of this gorgeous DSP too hard to resist over the weekend and I really must put it down as I have to finish my prep for tomorrows class !


I have a couple of cards and tags to share with you today and I have so loved adding more and more pink to these projects ( I am such a pink girl!)
In the card above I have used the new stamp set "Everything Eleanor", the flowers are so nice and layer well together, along with some old favourites and the new number set. I added in both pink pirouette and pretty in pink card stock and used one of the new luxurious  antique brads which are just yummy and I will soon need to order some more !!!


Here are some close ups to show the detail in the card; as always Stampin'Up stamps give the most fabulous print and the shapes lend themselves well to being cut out giving you lovely embellishments for your craft projects.


I had a play making some tags which can be used for gifting or as card toppers !



I ordered some of the " Beau Chateau " fabric and it's lovely but I am trying to come with ideas for how to incorporate it into my paper projects and I am failing !!! Any ideas or good links you know about to get me started ???


I get a lot of use from the embossing die "Scalloped Heart of Hearts ", it will be used even more for Valentines but it fits well with so many stamp sets and papers. The sentiment is from " Valentine Love " and I have used the same ink range as in the previous post.


I'll have some little tree decorations for you in my next post, they are the theme of my class tomorrow, the next class after that (thy run fortnightly) will be Tuesday 1st November 1.30-4pm.

You can now follow me ( Hooray ! I have finally cracked the technology to enable me to get this up and running ! ), see top right of my blog ! If you have problems , please let me know as I will probably have done something wrong !
Thank you so much for visiting ! 
Hugs Jane x




3 comments:

  1. Wow Jane - these are just stunning. I've ordered the Everything Eleanor stamp set and can't wait to get hold of it - might have to get those papers now too! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed wow! they are lovely Jane, can't wait to see what you do next and hope your class goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Jane - you've certainly created a feast for the eyes here! The Beau Chateau papers look fabulous - I don't have them yet but the Everything Eleanor set is just divine! Have fun at your class. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !