Monday 3 October 2011

More New Card Designs for Christmas !

Good Afternoon !
As promised I have a few more designs in my card range to show you along with the packaging presentation ! They are colour co~ordinated and the contents of each pack of five will vary; this is to give you a guide ~ hope you like them !



Each pack is tied with red gingham and includes a small stamped tag for you to use; the idea is that you use everything, so no waste ! Here are some close up details of the cards ~



Details of how to purchase these cards can be found in my previous post. They are made in very limited editions as I do not mass produce and each card even if similar will be different from the next as they are lovingly handmade !


There will be new ranges coming soon in packs of five and as singles so watch this space ! I've got so many ideas I  can't  sleep at night ~ be warned if you are new to crafting, it will take over your life !


Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog ! Until next time !
Hugs Jane x


P.S. ~ There will be lots of non Christmas projects coming soon ! I have some of the new Stampin'Up goodies from the new European catalogue on their way to me as we speak and I have lots of designs up my sleeve to show you ! Looking forward to your next visit ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !