Friday 7 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet Cards - Part 2 !

Good Morning ! We have a good day weatherwise promised for today - 16 degrees according to the weatherman !!!!! We shall see !! I am teaching today and we'll be making this card, the one from yesterday's post and a gift envelope and tag all to match ! I have used heat embossing on the crumb cake card as it's the only way to get pastels/whites to show up - the colours I've used would also look good on a darker card stock like basic grey or early expresso .



I love these sorbet colours - so beautiful to work with and so many different ways to use them ! 
I'm experiencing a brain overload at the moment - so many ideas rushing round in my head - must write them all down before I forget them !!
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !