Thursday 13 March 2014

Swallowtail Card Case !!!!

Hello - did I just say the CASE word !!!! I never copy a card or project - like everyone I am very influenced by the work of other crafters and inspired by new techniques and ideas but although this is not a direct copy it is very heavily inspired in every way by a card made by my fabulous upline Peg ! I just loved everything about it and the colour combination is gorgeous - have a look at the original here at http://www.pegcraftalot.com ! This is my take on Peg's card -





The main feature of the card is the large Swallowtail stamp - and the lovely butterfly from the Best of Butterflies stamp set . The tiny flowers are from Petite Petals and conveniently they have a matching punch !!! I have got a little carried away and there are more to come on this theme so watch out for more posts !!! Many thanks to Peg for allowing me to copy her card - I have really enjoyed it !!!
Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !