Monday 2 September 2013

Truly Grateful 12 x 12 Layout !

Good Morning !!! 
There are so many gorgeous goodies in the new Seasonal catalogue and they are all available to purchase NOW !!! I am very taken with the Autumnal themed stash and the burlap ribbon is a must have - it's just fab and very versatile ! Today I have a layout to share with you using the Sunflower stamp set mixed in with two new stamps - Truly Grateful and Magnificent Maple as well as Gorgeous Grunge from the annual catalogue ! The Burlap ribbon is great for adding texture and I've also featured the new DSP - Sweater Weather in the project ! My absolute favourite is the new Chevron Border Punch - there are so many things you can do with it and I know it will get well used ! 




My photos are 2 x 3 inches and I don't like to over clutter a layout with too many photos - if I am going to put on more than one I scale the size right down ! 
Please do drop me a note via the link on my profile above if you have any queries about this project or want to order any products ! 
Thank you for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, as usual, love the pics of Lily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane this is amazing! Why have I only just "now" found this treasure chest of yours? !! You are incredibly talented and I cannot wait to attend one of your classes, do you know the one?:-)) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !