Sunday 22 September 2013

Soho Subway A5 Ring Binder Journal !

Hello ! I have just finished off one of those projects you keep going back to and doing a bit more on !!! You know the ones - you can't quite decide how to finish the inside off or what colour to stamp the title in and then you try something else and it looks way better and then all of a sudden it all comes together !!! My ladies will be making this A5 ring binder journal in my weekly classes and it's already had the thumbs up !! I used some DSP - Soho Subway to feature on the front and back and had fun making lots of little pockets and dividers to go inside ! The idea is to make the basic journal and then add to it over time - these ring binders are very popular at the moment - they are an alternative to a smashbook and great if you want to journal and then add in bulky items ( hence the copious pockets ).















A rather photo heavy post I'm afraid but I wanted to share with you all the details !! I used far too many stamps to list here - the card stock is naturals ivory , very vanilla, pink pirouette, crumb cake and blushing bride !! SU punches and die cut labels cut in half make great tabs and the corner rounder softens the edges ! Hope you like it !! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx









4 comments:

  1. Jane - your work is just stunning! I love love love this folder and had never even thought of making one! Now they will be on my list for a handmade Christmas, thank you so much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this Jane and would be lovely to replace my getting tatty Kate Spade filo fax.... thanks for sharing all the lovely pages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can we not love your projects Jane, you are an inspiration. I love your classes and always learn something new and of course have a few giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing project, where did you get the ring binder for this project?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !