Wednesday 4 September 2013

Kind and Cosy !

Hello ! A little late today with my post - I have started my weekly classes today - so nice to be back into the swing of things again ! 
I have a couple of cards today to share with you and a decorated Kilner jar using the stamp set Kind and Cosy , Gingham wheel and the Wildflower Meadow Bundle which includes a background stamp and embossing folder ! Now , these colours are a little out of my comfort zone as they are not subtle and muted but I like to try new things and really enjoyed working with the DSP Gingham Garden which co-ordinates so beautifully with the set ! This months kit is based on these sets the Wildflower Meadow bundle being available as an add-on ! Please contact me if you would like further details ! 




Happy crafting and thanks for taking the time to stop by ! 
Hugs Jane xx



2 comments:

  1. Hey! you are my style and I am yours lol xxx love them all x the jar is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !