Wednesday 14 March 2012

A Miscellany of Tags !

Good Morning !
I have been a very bad girl of late and have been playing on Pinterest far too much; be warned, it is very addictive but at least I haven't been eating so much chocolate !!!
I have however, been using up all my bits and bobs and have some little tags to show you today ( these are the last paper crafts I will show you for a while using this colour combination !!! ). I will list at the end of the post all the stash and tools used as it is quite long ! The tags are vintage in style and use quite a lot of the free products available during the Sale - a -Bration. These are mixed in with some of my favourite Stampin' Up products from the current catalogue. The tags were bought from my local office supplies shop. These finished tags are suitable for a number of uses and can be used to make a detailed card toppers.









The list of supplies is endless so here goes ! 
STAMP SETS : Elementary Elegance, Fresh Vintage, Tiny Tags, Nature Walk and Artistic Etchings.
PUNCHES : itty bitty, bird builder,  jewellery tag, scalloped oval, fancy flower, decorative label, scallop trim border and eyelet border.
INKS : pretty in pink , bashful blue, soft suede, crumb cake 
and riding hood red.
PRETTIES : antique brads, mini vintage tag, Chantilly lace, crumb cake seam binding, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon and pink pirouette taffeta ribbon.
Now to go off to get ready for an afternoon with my lovely friend Paula who kindly gifted me some of the lovelies I have used to make these tags ! Also to plan some new projects with a new theme/colour scheme !!! I have been stuck in a vintage rut of late !!!
Thank you so much for your visit and to those of you who leave me such lovely comments ! They are very encouraging and make me happy !
Have a good day wherever you are ! 
Hugs Jane x


4 comments:

  1. Jane - you are so clever! These are mini pieces of art and would look fabulous as a group in a frame! The trouble with me and Pinterest is that I do that AND eat chocolate - bad Vicky! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ the Pinterest addiction!!! Beautiful tags ands so very you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful Jane!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if you got my comment - computer crashed when I published it - however repeating what I said was that your tags are stunningly beautiful Jane, very pretty and very feminine. Vintage is a style you do very well - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !