Tuesday 25 November 2014

Starry Christmas Decorations !!

Hello ! Just a very quick post today to share with you my little starry tree decoration ! I have abandoned my clay decorations - the clay was just not heavy enough to give the effect I was looking for so I plan to invest in some porcelain clay and then try again ! This star is made from layers of coaster board and is the first in a series that I am making ! It is blinged up with glitter glue, diamonds and glass glitter for lots of sparkle ! 







I am going to have fun making more of these next week ready to add to the Christmas tree !! 
Many thank for stopping by !! 
Hugs Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous and I'm sure your tree will look amazing with them added xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !