Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Journal !

Hello ! I have enjoyed making this journal which I am sharing with you today - it is all ready to have this year's Christmas photos inserted with mate a few little embellishments ! It measures 12 x 6 inches and is perfectly sized for 6x4 photos or smaller  ! Based on SU Coaster Board - my favourite because it takes the ink so well - each page is decorated using some of the current Christmas stamps  ! I've chosen shades of red and crumb cake to keep it simple and and added some glitter paper and bling for sparkle !!! 

















Well - that's about it !!! I particularly love the Nordic style stamp used on the front and back of my journal - this has lots more potential and I need to have a play !!! 
More Christmas crafting to come - watch this space !! 
Thanks for your visit !! 
Hugs Jane xx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !