Wednesday 19 November 2014

Choose Happiness !!

Hello ! Don't the days go quickly now Winter is approaching ? So few daylight hours in which to craft !!! I have a very simple card to share with you today made for my daughter Rosie - I also made a little clay tag to go with the card but this needs perfecting and will be a work in progress !! 






I have plans to make some Christmas decorations with the clay but it's not as simple as you might think to get a good finish - so lots of practice methinks !! 
Do come back and see if I have been successful !!! Until then - Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. Just been browsing your blog Jane - you have been busy, what gorgeous creations - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your card would be something like this after our chat! It's so pretty, love the clay too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Jane, sooo gor-ge-ous and like Peg love the clay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !