Saturday 14 June 2014

Stippled Blossoms and Something New !!!

Good Morning ! 
We are having such beautiful weather at the moment - I sit in the dining room where I craft with all the windows open listening to the birdies with a lovely Summer breeze blowing on my face - so nice !!! I am making lots of samples using new products ready for my catalogue launch on 24th June and have used one of the cards from Project Life to make a card ! I've mixed it up with some stamping and a bit of bling - it's a five minute card - so simple !!! 



I like a quick and simple card card - I just don't make them very often !!!! 
Lots more to show you very soon !!!!
Thank you for your visit and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !