Tuesday 24 June 2014

Girly Graduation Card for Rosie !

Good Morning ! 
I have a lovely day ahead of me as all my ladies are coming round for the annual catalogue launch !! I love it when the day comes and all the preparations are done and you can just enjoy the day !! One of the cards on display will be this one - I made it for my lovely daughter Rosie who has just completed her BSc Honors degree in Horticulture ! She has worked like a trojan for the last three years and I couldn't be more proud of her as she has also worked during that time to save up to buy things for her house and has kept a car running too ! We are going to the first of two Graduation ceremonies tomorrow at the beautiful Abbey in Pershore where she has studied - very excited ! 




Rosie likes clean and simple cards and you know I don't do those !!! This was the nearest I could get - LOL !! 
Check back soon for more sneak peeks !! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !