Sunday 15 June 2014

Flower Shop and Sneak Peks !

Hello !
Gosh - where did the week go - I can't believe the weekend is already here ! I have two cards to show you today using some old stash and a few new ones - I'm liking this new colour - lots of possibilities !!! They are simple layered cards using some nice little hexagons - the frame was used on one card and the cut outs on the other - nothing gets wasted in my craft room !!! 





I just love grey with shades of gold and yellow and I also love putting a touch of metallic on my projects at present !! I love the sponging on the hexagon grid and like to overstamp to add texture ! 
Hope you like today's projects as much as I liked making them ! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! What stamp set did you use to stamp the small flowers on the hexagon pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane! These are just gorgeous and would not look out of place in a top end high street store! You are so talented. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combination and now I need that Hexagon Die! -:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !