Thursday 10 April 2014

Sunflower Oh, Hello Card !

Good Morning ! I have a happy sunny card to share with you today ! It's not a seasonal flower but is just like the gorgeous sunshine we have been having these last few days although it has been chilly ! It is a very simple card which is based on naturals white card stock and has a topper of DSP - I used the a pool party sheet from Epic Day This n' That. The Sunflower stamp was stamped out twice - once onto  vellum and once onto a daffodil yellow sheet of DSP - both in daffodil yellow ink ! I then ran my gold ink pad over the vellum which formed the top layer to add interest. The flower centre is a cute little wooden element which was stamped with the centre of the sunflower stamp coloured up with a write marker ( run some white ink over first as I find it works better that way ! )




I didn't get the stamp set Oh Hello until recently and I find it a really useful little set - the sentiments are great and unlike any others I own plus the chevrons are brilliant for adding interest to a project. I have stamped them on the background of this card but also added some leaves ( I just stamped the chevrons onto DSP and trimmed out ! ) Some washi tape ( Gingham Garden ) finishes off the card on the spine and the stem is a strip of natural trim .
I have another more vintage style card using the sunflower stamp to share with you tomorrow ! 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !