Wednesday 2 April 2014

Soho Subway Travel Log - Final Instalment !!!

Hello ! I have had to wait the best part of the day for the light to improve so I can show you some semi decent photos for this final post on the travel log !! Oh, and I may have been nattering on the phone to a very special friend for a little while too - !!!! This project is available as a class for customers and fellow demos - first class on Friday - I hope my ladies love it ! Here is the finished journal and then all the other photos should fill in the gaps so you can see how it all goes together ! 










So, you will see that I have put a few photos of New York inside - they are not mine sadly but I would love to go there one day. It just gives an idea of how I intended the journal to be used and not all  the place labels refer to the photos - they just give an idea for how to decorate the inside so I have just photographed some of the pages ! The belly band can be taken off alternatively it could be attached just on the back cover if you want to add more bulky items inside and make the journal expandable. The key is from my own stash and I think adds a nice bit of texture and I typed the cover title on my lovely old typewriter ! 
Thank you for your visit - hope you have enjoyed this project ! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !