Tuesday 1 April 2014

Soho Subway Travel Log - Part 2 !

Good Morning ! I have a few more photos of my travel log to show you today - hopefully you will be able to see the construction in the first photo but as always , any questions just mail me via the contact link on the right ->
The cover is now on and this has been embossed and then sanded - having used the gorgeous Coredinations card stock in crisp cantaloupe. The binding is burlap ribbon which is nice and wide and covers a multitude of errors - not really but it could !!! The inside file folder pages have been added with their little hinges - these were made using the envelope punch board - it's not just for envelopes !!! 







I have designed a fastening for this journal made with the tag topper punch and there is more decorating to do !!! Do come back to see it finished !!! 
Have a great crafting day !!! 
Hugs Jane xx






2 comments:

  1. I really want to see it in real life it looks fab in the photo's so can just imagine in real life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do a Pinkie design course for this one Peg - it has been a real labour of love !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !