Monday 18 November 2013

Winter Frost Banner !

Good Morning ! I have another banner to share with you today in an alternative colour scheme - I used the gorgeous DSP Winter Frost as a base for the design and the canvas paper pennants . This one is smaller and made especially for my daughters room which is all blues !!! 






Lots to do today - planning to decorate the cover of my Christmas this and that journal , make more Christmas cards and finish off my twelve tags for Christmas !!!
Many thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane xx





4 comments:

  1. These banners are so great for decorating our homes, I must get making another for my home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the blue! You know I just have to do this colourway Jane!!
    Love Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love this banner, but I'm wondering how you got the wording onto the pennant. Can you let me know how you did that.

    Thanks,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie - the wording is a large stamp called 'En Francais' - sadly now retired but the canvas pennants are still available from the current catalogue - do message me if you would like to order !

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !