Monday 4 November 2013

Christmas Gift Vouchers !

Good Morning ! It's that time of year when we are all slowly preparing for the Christmas Season in the hope that we don't leave everything to the last minute ! But what exactly do you give the girl who has everything - why , Stampin' Up Christmas vouchers of course so that in the New Year when all the fun of the season has gone and a bleak January has set in she can sit down with her SU catalogue and cheer herself up with a treat of some crafting goodies !! One of my customers requested these so I set to work making some cute little vouchers and gift cards - thank goodness for MDS ( My Digital Studio ! ). I've detailed all the info in the following photos - they are available for any amount with no expiry date ! To purchase please contact me directly ( see the email link --> right ) ! 




The vouchers come in a hand stamped and embellished envelope and include a gift card for you to write a special message for the recipient ! These are my Christmas vouchers but are also available in the design shown below for birthday gifts etc . I also do vouchers for classes too - they are £10 and £15 and again come with envelope and gift card ! 




Envelope designs may vary slightly and I require a few days notice to put the package together - payment on receipt. 
If you have any queries please message me - thank for your visit !! 
Hugs Jane xx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !