Thursday 14 November 2013

Twelve Tags of Christmas - Part 2 !

Hello ! As promised here is part two of my tags for Christmas collection ! These are great fun to make and are quite a challenge - firstly  to use all the Christmas stash that I own from Stampin' Up and secondly to use non Christmas stash and make it Christmassy !!! My little tree was stamped using Special Season to get the shape and then I overstamped using the little pine branch from Lovely as a Tree to make it look really full ! I have gone a little over the top with the bling but it is Christmas !!!






I have some thin vintage tinsel and thought I would add a little for extra sparkle ! Here is a close up of my snowflake with a frosted finishes embellishment at the centre ! 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit - Happy Christmas crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x



2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful and so much bling! A girl after my own heart! Love the bling!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane
    Fabulous Tags..... I am so afraid of doing tags.... Dont ask me why.... You have given me some inspiration....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !