Monday 4 March 2013

More More Amore Scrapbook Layout !

Good Morning ! Hope your weekend was good ? Mine was very busy but very nice - no time for crafting but now it's Monday and I have the house to myself who's going to know if I craft all day !!! 
I have a scrapbook layout for you today - I have been itching to make a layout with this photo of my baby ( who turned 20 yesterday ! ) for so long ! We call it her " Miss Pears " photo but only a few of you will be old enough to understand that !!!I used mainly products from the still new Stampin' Up Spring / Summer catalogue . 




Supplies Used : 
Stamp Sets : Elements of Style, Lovely Letters Alphabet and Papaya collage 
DSP : More Amore 
Card Stock : Core'dinations - Pool Party and naturals ivory 
Accessories : elements from the Artisan embellishments kit , paper doilies and flower trim .
Punches / dies : Hearts a Flutter Framelits, small heart punch, scallop trim border punch , Finishing touches Edgelits and Bird Builder punch 


The flower trim has to be my new favourite SU product and I can see myself stocking up on this gorgeous goodie ! I am also besotted with Primrose Petals, one of the new in - colour inks. It's a fab colour and I have used it so much !
I have some one layer ( well almost ! ) cards to share with you soon using lots of stamps from different sets to make a collage effect ! 
Thank you for stopping by ! Hugs Jane x





2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and I do remember the Miss Pears, Rosie looks so pretty and I love her hair bow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Jane - I remember Miss Pears too! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !