Friday 1 March 2013

Clockworks Birthday Card !

Morning ! Well the lovely weather we enjoyed yesterday was short lived - we return to dull, overcast and cold again today ! However, we are edging nearer to Spring and it's so nice to see the days becoming longer ; I really struggle to craft in the electric light and keep reminding myself that I must get set up with a daylight lamp for those Winter days ! 
Today is my OH's birthday and this is the card I made for him ! It was part of my display for my open event this week , so he has seen it - except being a man , he actually won't have done !!! LOL ! It features the oval accent bigz die, the fabulous From my Heart stamp set ( love it ! ) and the Clockworks stamp set . 



Supplies used : 
Stamp Sets : Clockworks, Beautiful Birthday and from the Heart 
Card stock : Sahara sand and naturals ivory 
DSP : neutrals collection
Inks : crumb cake, basic grey, soft suede and early expresso 
Dies : Oval accent Bigz clear die 



I have a busy weekend ahead ; two birthday's - OH and daughter Rosie and a crop on Saturday ! The crop is lovely as I just go and craft and chat !! We are off out for a joint celebratory meal tonight - yippee, no cooking !!!! 
This means that I can get lots of crafting in today !!! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely evening out Jane. I think I met two people you know yesterday. They did the SU make and take with me at the craft show and were both named Sally - they knew you! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !