Saturday 23 February 2013

Sale - a Bration !

The annual Sale - a - Bration is well underway at Stampin' Up and there are lots of lovely freebies up for grabs for each £45 you spend !



I have made some very simple cards which feature some of the goodies from this year; the Madison Avenue stamp set and co-ordinating Sycamore Street DSP and ribbon and button bundle are gorgeous and not my usual colours but they are lovely to work with and it takes the hard work out of crafting as all the colours go beautifully together ! 



These are two of a kind - a variation on a theme - one being a little more simplistic than the other ! These cards are my make and take for my open event next Tuesday ( details below ) . 



I am holding an open event at my home and if any local ladies ( Worcestershire and Herefordshire borders ) read my blog please contact me for more info ! 
The promotions run until 22nd March - so time is running out ! There are lots of great offers so don't delay ! 
Off to make some more samples for Tuesday - so many lovely craft goodies to play with and so little time !!! 
Hugs Jane x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !