Wednesday 6 February 2013

Fan Fair DSP !

Morning ! Such a lovely bit of sunshine here today but it's still bitterly cold so I shall enjoy it from inside ! I truly love the Fan Fair DSP from Stampin' Up ! - I cannot leave it alone - you just don't see how lovely it is from the photo in the current catalogue ! I think it's a paper set I will come back to time and time again. Here are a couple of cards I made using the papers :





Supplies List : 
Inks : early expresso , crumb cake , cherry cobbler , not quite navy and marina mist 
Stamps: Established Elegance and From my heart 
Card stock : naturals ivory and real red 
DSP : Fan fair 
Punches /dies : framelits labels collection and scallop trim border punch 
Accessories : linen thread



I have to make some scrapbook pages using this paper set - and I'm liking the colours too ! 
Until next time - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Well you have more than made me want that stamp set now! Luckily Mr Brown came yesterday and guess what he brought me!
    Thanks for your inspiration Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you'd love these papers Jane! These are all gorgeous and I especially like your bunch of keys. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !