Tuesday 26 February 2013

Open Event !

I am holding an open event at my house today and have worked really hard to get ladies interested - I am passionate about teaching and the main aim is to share what has become such a lovely hobby for me ! Moreover, it is such a joy to help someone create something that they perhaps didn't think they were capable of and watch them develop their own ideas ! 
Today has been lovely as I have received lots of support and encouragement and have lots of interest in what I do - so I could not be more pleased ! Here is my pasting table turned into a little display area for my offerings !!!




I have a scrapbook page to share with you in the next couple of days and the banner I made for display using some very pretty goodies from the Spring /Summer catalogue ! 
Thank you so much for your visit ! 
Hugs Jane x




2 comments:

  1. It was a lovely day Jane and your display was stunning - thanks for a lovely time - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally fabulous display, and a great evening of chat and craft, who could ask for more:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !