Thursday 17 November 2011

Hello Baby !

Hello ! I have had a couple of days away from making seasonal goodies and thought I would show you some baby cards I have been creating. We are just coming to that time in our lives when some of our friends children are getting married and you know what usually comes after that !!!
I have made these using two new a la carte stamps - " Elebration ", which is the cutest little ellie I have ever seen , and " Bring Baby " which is traditional and features a delightful waving baby carried by a stork !!!
I love pink and blue together, so have made cards that are very plain and traditional in theme.




My colours are bashful blue and pretty in pink and I have also used the polka dot paper from the patterns DSP stack ( white with a grey dot ). Edge punches are - the eyelet border and scallop edge border and I used the fancy flower punch and 2.5cm circle punch in addition to the scallop circle bigz die. To add some texture I ran some of the card through the perfect polka dot embossing folder. 



The new " Letter It " alphabet is lovely and I like that you don't have to cut out the actual letter, which can be so fiddly. I added some onesies from 
" Bundle of Love " to break up the lettering.


I rarely do cutsie, but this is the most adorable little ellie, which lends itself to baby and children's cards. These cards are so basic but it's nice to do a uncomplicated card when the image is so lovely; it doesn't  need any more fuss !


My last card featuring the waving baby !!! I've mounted him/her on top of a couple of hearts made from the scalloped heart of hearts embosslit die and added a sentiment from a retired SU stamp but I've just checked and there are baby sentiments in both " Petite Pairs " and " Teeny Tiny Wishes "

I have more to come on this theme ! Not sure what will evolve, so do watch this space !
May I just welcome any new visitors from here at home and all around the world, it is so good that you took the time to check out my little blog ! I tend to post 2-3 times a week so do come back and see what I have been creating !
Hugs Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !