Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Post !

Hello ! Hope your Thursday is going well; nearly the weekend ! 
I have been busy making cards to sell under the banner of  Petite Fleur Paperie , my little card making business and thought I might share just a few of them with you. Su fans will notice I have used some of their stamps   ( and inks of course, what else is there ! ) : these are  "Pines and Poinsettias", "Christmas Post ", "Lovely as a Tree" and "Welcome Christmas".  Each card is unique and part of my "White Christmas " range. I have also used the new lace border punch from SU and the stamped numbers are from the "Number It " stamp set.









A little photo heavy for this post and less of my chat ! I haven't included info on how to make as I had just hoped to give a little inspiration to you! If you need any pointers just mail me on the profile link above !

Thank you to all who take the time to post comments; it gives me so much encouragement and I so enjoy reading your very kind words. 
I am hoping to get time to play with the new paisley papers today and over the weekend , so do come back and check out what I have been up to ! Then I have Family cards to make for Christmas ( personal and business ! ) and some vintage christmas card samples for my lovely ladies who attend my little class. It's nice to be busy; you achieve more when you do more !

Until next time ,
Hugs Jane x






2 comments:

  1. Goodness -you have been busy. Beautiful work as always Jane - it looks like your ribbon punch is behaving it'self now? - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of cards Jane! I love the vintage-feel ones particularly. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !