Thursday 9 January 2014

Sale - A - Bration Sneak Peek - Heartfelt Banner Kit !

Hello again ! I have really enjoyed playing with the new Sale -A - Bration freebies which will go live on the 28th January - a free SAB item for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up goodies ! It's so nice to have some new stash to play with after all the Christmas crafting and the colours are divine - really pretty and Springlike - you won't be disappointed ! The first kit I want to show you is the Heartfelt Banner Kit - I have to say the pompoms are gorgeous and you get a bodkin in the kit to stitch your banner together - just add some of your favourite photos for an instant piece of fun home decor ! 







This was a great little quick project to get me back into the swing of crafting and I'm off now to have a go at some cards using the divine Sweet Sorbet DSP - another SAB freebie !!! 
I'll be posting more details of the up and coming offers including offers on hostess pounds and joining Stampin' Up ! Until then happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !