Saturday, 11 January 2014

Chalk Talk Vintage Style !

Hello - hope you are enjoying the weekend ? I took a break from SAB samples today to make a couple of cards which I have had in my head for a while - they mainly feature one of my favourite stamp sets from the annual catalogue - Chalk Talk ! The minute I flicked through the new cattie back in the Summer of last year I knew I would use it lots - I especially like that it comes in a 15% discounted bundle with the matching framelits dies ! 






The DSP featured in the envelope card is Venetian Romance and I have based the floral card on a background stamped with Ex Libris ! I love making my shabby flowers and used the large scallop circle punch to make this one ! However, there is a new product coming soon which takes the hard work out of making these flowers - watch this space ! 
Thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Jane - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very you and very pretty tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors of the card. What stamp did you use for the butterfly?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !