Thursday 1 August 2013

Flower Shop Wedding Layout !

Hello ! I have been preparing for a very special group of ladies who are attending my design workshop on Saturday ! The theme is 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts with a particular emphasis upon Wedding layouts ! I know you have seen this photo of my gorgeous godson and his lovely wife before but it's a favourite of mine so here it is again ! I use four stamp sets - Hello Doily - Morning Meadow ( hostess set ) - Flower Shop and Happy Day - and just two inks - smoky slate and soft sky. 





The card base is whisper white core-dinations 12x12 and i have used smoky slate and soft sky in small quantities to accent the photo ! Some die cut little leaves, bling and faceted clear buttons completed this simple  layout ! The ladies will make this layout , one other and will have a kit to take home to practice !!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !