Friday 9 August 2013

Back to My Roots !!!

Hello ! I have given myself a few days off my business to have a play with some of the new stash ; I have been spending so much time making samples for classes that I hadn't made anything recently that was really me ! So, I put that right and enjoyed a few hours making some shabby style cards and will share them with you over the next few days ! The colours are pool party, soft sky and crumb cake and I have added in some nice little shabby touches with my filter paper flower and some of the delicious stretch ruffle trim in pistachio pudding ! Here is a sneak peek of an embossing folder from the new Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue which will be available from the 29th August !







The second card features the most fabulous butterfly from the Best of Butterflies stamp set available now to celebrate 25 Years of Stampin' Up ! It is already a favourite of mine and will get plenty of use over the coming months ! 
More to share with you soon - thank you for for your visit ! 
Hugs Jane xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !