Saturday 13 July 2013

Hearts a Flutter 12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout !

Hello ! I have just returned from a busy but fabulous day spent with the lovely ladies from the Severn Scrappers - we had lots of fun trying out the new Magnetic platform for the Big Shot and made a 12 x 12 layout using mini photos ! This is a photo heavy post because I wanted to share with you some of the gorgeous layouts they produced ! They are such a lovely big group and always make me very welcome ! We all suffered a little in the extreme heat but had a great day all the same !











Everyone did brilliantly - thank you ladies for a lovely day ! I have permission form the creators of these lovely layouts to publish their work! 
I have something different to show you next so do please visit again soon !!! Hugs Jane xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for a fabulous day Jane:) As I had to dash off it's great to see some of the interpretations of the LO, what a fantastic job they have done. Looking forward to next time:)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane...lovely class today really enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! they are all stunning, glad you enjoyed your day and the heat was amazing, as you know I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are all gorgeous, you do have a great scrapbooking style, which I love. C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !